Wills & Probate Fee Earner – Legal
Are you looking for a fresh start within a local Solicitors? We are looking for a Wills & Probate Fee Earner with a generous salary of £35,000! Work for a long-standing, reputable company in the Penistone area of Barnsley.
You will be undertaking Fee earning work in the Probate department in accordance with procedures and quality standards, and providing legal advice, assistance, and representation to clients primarily in all areas of Private Client work including Probate, Wills, and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
· Attending client meetings
· Completing file notes and file opening
· Initial client compliance checks, preparation of client care letters and draft wills
· Completion of Lasting Powers of Attorney and general administration
· Administration of probate work
· Dealing with client enquiries in person, making appointments, updating clients and co-ordinating fee earners diary, costs updates and dealing with aged debts
· To meet with clients and take initial instructions.
· To ensure that all client work is progressed, and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs
· Exercising high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner
· Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all documentation and information
· Achieving agreed levels of billing and time recording
· Maintaining clear and precise communications with other personnel in the practice
· Managing all client work in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards
· 22 holidays plus stats
· 9 – 5 Monday to Friday (no weekends)