Wet Paint Operative – Industrial
An exciting, new opportunity to work for a long-standing, family run business as a Wet Paint Operative, no weekend work! This role is a Full-Time Temporary to Permanent Contract, giving you the chance to get to know the company.
We are interested in speaking with people who are friendly, able to work well in a team and flexible. Wet Paint experience would be fantastic too!
The hours of work for this position vary from 7am – 5pm and 7am – 4:15pm, and overtime is also available!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Wet Paint Operative:
· Using spray machines
· Working on the production line
· Getting/ prepping products to be powder coated
· Distinguish defects within surface treatments once they have been applied
Requirements of the Wet Paint Operative:
· Wet paint experience
· Production experience
Benefits for the Wet Paint Operative:
· Immediate start
· Weekly pay
· Overtime available
· Free onsite parking
· Accessible via public transport
· This is ongoing work with the opportunity to become permanent
You must provide your own PPE such as Safety Boots (Steel Toe Cap) and Casual Work wear. All equipment for Covid-19 will be given onsite.