Warehouse Operative – Industrial
If you’re looking for a brand-new opportunity to break into the Manufacturing industry as a Warehouse Operative, we have an exciting new job for you! We have 18 positions up for grabs to work for a reputable company in Barnsley, in a close-knit, friendly team of Warehouse Operatives.
We’re looking for individuals with a sociable personality, who are willing to learn, and can use their initiative.
This is a full time, temporary to permanent position, and offers three different shift patterns:
Shift one: 5am – 1:20pm (Monday to Friday)
Shift two: 1:40pm – 10:10pm (Monday to Friday)
Shift three: 10:30pm – 4:45am (Monday to Friday)
Hourly rate: £8.91 per hour
Benefits of the role:
· Training and support given
· Progression opportunities
· No weekend work
· Friendly team of people
Warehouse Operative responsibilities:
· Stocking goods
· Always represent the company professionally and appropriately
· Provide a “Grade A” customer service
· Support in various areas of the Warehouse
· Demonstrate flexibility with their work to help support the day-to-day tasks
· Ensure a clean & safe work environment
· Working effectively in a team in a fast-paced environment
· Heavy lifting involved
If you are interested in the Warehouse Operative position, please apply with your CV today. We will aim to get back to you within 2 working days.