Telemarketer / EE Officer – Training Provider
Brand new opportunity to join a Prime Contract Holder with a fantastic reputation in the Training & Education sector! Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Employer Engagement Officer to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a home-based role with no weekend working. As a Business Development Advisor / Employer Engagement Officer, you will be promoting government funded qualifications to businesses across the UK.
- £22,000 + dependant on experience – UNCAPPED monthly Bonus
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
- No weekend work
- Laptop and phone provided
- Generous daily breaks
***High potential monthly commission and bonus earnings***
The Business Development Advisor / Employer Engagement Officer will need to be confident and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively from home.
Business Development Advisor / Employer Engagement Officer main responsibilities:
- Promoting part funded training programmes such as Work Based Apprenticeships and Work Based Short Courses by contacting small to medium businesses in pursuit of them up skilling their existing work force.
- Identify and engage with employers via outbound calling, meetings and networking to discuss the benefits of enrolling staff on to available training programmes
- Maintaining records of customer contact and keeping an up-to-date pipeline
- Achieving monthly sales targets and reporting on future sales forecasts regularly
- Account management of existing and new customers
- Building sustainable relationships with key decision makers
- Previous experience in customer service / sales
- Experience of working in the Training and Education sector – advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner and IT Literate
- Driven and resilient
- Hard working and self-motivated
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with an up-to-date CV. Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not been contacted within 1 week then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.