Team Leader – Industrial
An exciting, new opportunity to work for a long-standing company as a Team Leader has arisen for a Food Production company in Barnsley, Sunday to Friday. This role is a Full-Time Temporary with a chance to go Permanent, giving you the chance to get to know the company. In this position you’ll work for a company that values their staff and believes that their employee’s drive their success.
We are interested in speaking with people who are friendly, can use their initiative and work well in a team. You won’t need experience, so if you’re looking to break into the sector, this is the perfect opportunity.
The hours of work for this position are 10:30am – 7:00pm Sunday to Friday.
Benefits for the Team Leader:
· Immediate start
· Weekly pay while working on temporary contract
· This is ongoing work
· All training is given on site
· 23 days holiday + stats
· Opportunity for wage to increase
Team Leader Duties and Responsibilities:
· Taking charge and leading the team
· Supporting the team and able to give advice and management
· Mixing Food Products/ Ingredients
· Weighing Food Products/ Ingredients
· Slicing food/ working on the Machines
· Packing/ Picking orders
· Setting a good example for employees
· Must be trustworthy
· Previous experience within Food Production is desired, but not essential
If you are interested in the position of Team Leader, please submit your CV today. We will aim to get back to applicants within 2 working days.