Supervisor / FLT Driver – Manfacturing
Driver role available – Based in the YO19 area – Full time permanent – £
Are you looking for a Full-time position as a Driver for a farmer-owned and controlled agricultural merchants? They supply animal feeds and all other farm requisites throughout Lancashire, Cumbria, North Midlands, Wales & Scotland. To be a Driver, you will need to have a Full UK Drivers Licence and have previous driving experience.
£ Per annum
40 hours per week, 5 x 8-hour shifts worked over 7 days, this rota may be altered at any time accordingly
• Free Onsite parking
• Employee discount
• Cycle to work scheme
• Performance bonus structure
• Company Sick pay
• Company Events
• Company Pension
Duties and Requirements:
• Regular Cleaning of Company Vehicles both inside and outside the Vehicles. The Cleanliness of vehicles will be checked during routine inspections
• Completion of all associated paperwork and tasks including record keeping, sampling, cleaning, fuelling as required by the business and in line with current legislation.
• Providing excellent customer service to all clients and customers of the business and always maintaining a polite manner when carrying out work
• Ensuring a high quality of performance of duties when driving company vehicles, recognising that your standard of driving represents the company.
Previous Driving experience
Full UK Drivers Licence
Previous customer service experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a full Up to date CV, and we always try to get back to you within 48 hours of your application.