Sports Tutor – Training Provider
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? In our new role available, you will receive a salary up to £26,000 per annum + Mileage, 35 days holiday + Stats. As a Sports Tutor you will be required to teach and mentor students in a classroom setting from entry level up to level 2.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Evaluate and modify training delivery because of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback.
· Delivering Sports lessons from entry level to level 2.
· Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice.
· Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
· Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
· Assessment processes and evidence capture.
· Knowledge of Government Funded training.
· Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Ability to motivate and support learners.
· Relevant Teaching qualification or equivalent PGCE / CERT ED / PTTLS / DTTLS / CTTLS
· Hold D32 / D33 / A1 / TAQA.
· Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English and ICT.