Software Developer Assessor – Training Provider
Are you passionate about all things digital? We are looking for an experienced IT Assessor to deliver full Apprenticeship standards for the Level 4 Software Developer Qualification. This role promotes a hybrid model of blended delivery to learners in and around the West Midlands area.
Our client prides themselves on their quality, with learners at the heart of everything they do. This is a full-time permanent role managing a caseload of less than 25 learners at any one time, allowing you to deliver the quality training and support that is required for every apprentice to achieve.
What’s on offer?
• £35,000 – £40,000
• Mileage – 45p per mile
• Ongoing CPD opportunities
• Support a caseload of learners to complete their Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship
• Providing the required level of support for each Apprentice to meet their educational and vocational needs, as well as enabling timely successful completions
• Working to overcome any barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner’s needs
• Supporting learners with the EPA and 20% off the job training
• Developing materials and writing into the curriculum
• Ensuring learner files are fully compliant and up to date
• Adhere to ESFA / CIF / OFSTED / requirements
• Take a proactive approach to research, ensuring you are abreast of new developments in the digital world
• Good stakeholder management, taking time to understand clients and their training requirements
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified Tutor & Assessor holding any of the following – CAVA / A1 / TAQA / PTLLS / EAT / CERT ED. Occupational experience is a key requirement for this role to demonstrate competency in the area in which you are delivering. You may have previously worked as a Software Developer, Tester, Analyst or Software Programmer. A full UK driving license is also required for this role.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity with a forward thinking apprenticeship provider. If you are looking for a new role with a credible and innovate training provider, please apply today with an up to date CV.