Skills & Development Coach – Training Provider
We are currently recruiting for a Skills Coach to join a fantastic Training company who are looking to train and bring on a person to work as a Skills Coach. We are looking for someone who has passion, determination, organisation and has excellent Business Administration and coaching skills to be able to support an array of students daily.
As a Coach / mentor you will be working for a fast-growing accountancy training provider, supporting learners who are completing a finance qualification at various levels. Working alongside the learners you will be completing reviews, company visits, telephone catch ups and general student support, Business Administration duties and general office support.
As a Skills Coach, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £23,000, 30 holidays + stats, Contributory pension scheme, expenses and employee equity stakes.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
· Meeting and communicating with students and their line managers on a regular basis via telephone and face to face to review their progress on the apprenticeship programme and agreeing targets and actions to ensure apprentices remain on track to achieving a timely completion.
· Coaching and guidance on how to identify further opportunities for development of the skills and behaviours required by the apprenticeship and working with apprentices and employers to document evidence of progress in an efficient and effective manner using tools such as OneFile e-portfolio system.
· Supporting induction and skills development of apprentices by delivering presentations and facilitating skills sessions.
· Strong Administration Skills
· Assessor Qualification – A1 / TAQA / Level 3 Assessing / CAVA
· Be organised, methodical and enthusiastic
· Ability to inspire, influence and motivate, with an enthusiasm for learning
· Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Confident and professional
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Ability to manage own workload
· Computer literate