Skills & Development Coach – Training Provider
£23,000 – £25,000
As a Skills Coach, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £25,000, 25 days annual leave + Christmas shut down, you will only be required to work in office 1 day per week and spend 4 days working from home. We are interested in speaking with people with a good understanding of Accountancy Professional Qualifications & the Finance Industry.
As a Skills Coach, you will be working for a fast-growing accountancy training provider, supporting learners who are completing a finance qualification at various levels. Working alongside the learners you will be completing reviews, company visits, telephone catch ups and general student support, Business Administration duties and general office support.
Duties and responsibilities of the Skills Coach:
· Meeting and communicating with students and their line managers on a regular basis via telephone and face to face to review their progress on the apprenticeship programme and agreeing targets and actions to ensure apprentices remain on track to achieving a timely completion.
· Coaching and guidance on how to identify further opportunities for development of the skills and behaviours required by the apprenticeship and working with apprentices and employers to document evidence of progress in an efficient and effective manner using tools such as OneFile e-portfolio system.
· Supporting induction and skills development of apprentices by delivering presentations and facilitating skills sessions.
Experience/Skills/Attributes of the Skills Coach:
· Administration Skills.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Ability to inspire, influence and motivate, with an enthusiasm for learning.
· Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong time management skills.
· Ability to manage own workload.
· Computer literate.
If you are interested in the role as Skills Coach, please apply today with your CV.