Ruminant Sales Specialist – Manfacturing
Ruminant Sales Specialist role available – Based in the YO17 area – Full time permanent – £
Are you looking for a Full-time position as a Sales Specialist for a farmer-owned and controlled agricultural merchants? They supply animal feeds and all other farm requisites throughout Lancashire, Cumbria, North Midlands, Wales & Scotland. To be a Ruminant Sales Specialist you must have previous Sales experience within the Food Industry and previous cold call experience.
£ Per annum
40 hours per week
• Free Onsite parking
• Employee discount
• Cycle to work scheme
• Performance bonus structure
• Company Sick pay
• Company Events
• Company Pension
Duties and responsibilities:
• Looking after existing customers, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules to call on existing and potential customers.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting them with products that will meet there needs
• Recommend different services the company offer and different changes within products by evaluating results using costings and rationing software when and where needed
• Resolving customer complaints and logging them on systems, also coming up with solutions.
• Maintaining a professional and technical knowledge by attending and participating in sales meetings and sharing new ideas for best practice with colleagues.
• Reviewing publications and established personal networks
• Participating in pricing meetings and other meetings also.
• Partaking in company promotions as and when required.
• Developing business plans to make the company grow quicker and efficiently
• Previous sales experience
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to deal with stressful environments sometimes
• Good at coming up with new and quirky ideas
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a full Up to date CV, and we always try to get back to you within 48 hours of your application.