Retail Assessor – Training Provider
Retail Assessor – East / West Yorkshire – Salary up to £28,000
Retail Trainer / Assessor – The role
• Full time, permanent role for a Generic / Retail Assessor
• Caseload up to 40 apprentices
• 25 holiday days + stats
• Development plans for all staff based on personal career progression goals
• Hybrid role – 2 to 3 visits for observations throughout the apprenticeship
• Assessing via the One file e-portfolio system
We are looking for an enthusiastic and learner centric Retail Assessor to join a quality focussed team and have a fully mapped out succession plan in place from day one!
Do you want to join an Ofsted rated Good National Training Provider that supports large levy clients such as DHL? We are looking for a Retail Assessor to join a provider that have been established for over 10 years and are leaders within their specialist sectors.
Retail Assessor main duties:
• Supporting a caseload of learners to achieve their Level 3 qualifications in Retail / Team Leading
• Providing the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely and successful completions
• Ensuring learners remain on programme by regularly checking in and carrying out progress reviews, either remotely or in the workplace on a 1:1 basis
• Supporting learners through the gateway process and with the End Point Assessment (EPA)
• Maintaining regular contact with employers during the duration of the learning journey, maintaining momentum and energy throughout the qualification
• Working to overcome any barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner’s needs
• Ensuring learner files are fully compliant and up to date
• Be responsible for completing and maintaining appropriate internal and external quality standards
Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified Tutor Assessor (CAVA, A1, PTLLS, DTLLS, Cert ED, EAT etc)
• Relevant industry experience within the retail sector (Previous roles may have included working as a Supervisor / Customer service assistant)
• Previous delivery of apprenticeship standards and supporting learners in the run up to the End Point Assessment (EPA)
• Up to date knowledge of all relevant changes within the Training & Education sector – funding / qualifications / eligibility
• Strong communicator, able to effectively manage a caseload of apprentices and demonstrate good time management skills
If you are seeking a role with amazing benefits and are interested in this Skills coach / Assessor vacancy, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not been contacted within 1 week then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.