Purchaser – Engineering
We are on the hunt for a Purchaser in the Bradford area. The Purchaser would be working for a leading wholesale company who specialise in selling specialised branded goods to company’s and the public and are looking for a new member to join the team due to expansion. As a Purchaser, you would be placing orders, running reports and liaising with different companies.
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
Working Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Holidays: 20 days plus statutory bank holidays
Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Purchasing orders from suppliers
- Collating data on a day-to-day basis
- Maintaining supplier price information
- Managing stock levels in line with agreed targets.
- Speaking to clients and suppliers
- Liaison with other departments on purchasing/procurement matters, including; production, warehouse and sales.
- Chasing order confirmations and delivery dates from suppliers
- Assisting with the resolution of supplier issues/queries
- Purchasing (preferred)
- Able to liaise with clients and suppliers.
- Great communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Able to use Microsoft word and Excel
- Great telephone manner