Press Break Operative – Industrial
Chance to work for a long-standing, family run business as a Press Break Operator. This role is a Full-Time Temporary to Permanent Contract, giving you the chance to get to know the company.
We are interested in speaking with people who are friendly, able to work well in a team and flexible. Production experience would be fantastic too!
The hours of work for this position vary from 7am – 5pm and 7am – 4:15pm, and overtime is also available!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Press Break Operator:
· Inspecting and assessing your own work
· Working on a production line
· Punching, bending, and cutting sheet metal
· Ability to set & operate CNC machines
· Responsible for manufacturing tools
Requirements of the roles of the Press Break Operator:
· Production experience
· Experience using manufacturing tools
· Experience operating a CNC machine
Benefits of the Press Break Operator position:
· Immediate start
· Weekly pay
· Overtime available
· Free onsite parking
· Accessible via public transport
· This is ongoing work with the opportunity to become permanent
You must provide your own PPE such as Safety Boots (Steel Toe Cap) and Casual Work wear. All equipment for Covid-19 will be given onsite.