Management Assessor – Training Provider
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Management Assessor? In this role, you will receive a salary up to £30,000 plus profit share. As specialist apprenticeship providers in the further education sector, our client has a new opening for a Management Assessor to join their already established team. This is a home-based role that gives you the opportunity to completely self-manage your own diary. We are interested in speaking to a Management Assessor that can manage time effectively and ideally reside within the Yorkshire/ Derbyshire area.
Qualifications will include the Level 7 in Leadership and Management, and occupational competency is a must for this role. We are looking for an experienced and quality focused Management Assessor to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
Role responsibilities of the Management Assessor:
· Successfully delivering Level 7 Leadership and Management qualifications.
· Demonstrating full autonomy over the learner journey.
· Providing the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions.
· Ensuring learners remain on programme by regularly checking in and carrying out progress reviews, either remotely or in the workplace on a 1:1 basis.
· Maintaining regular contact with employers during the whole of the learning journey, keeping momentum and energy throughout the qualification.
· Working to overcome any barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner’s needs.
· Be responsible for completing and maintaining appropriate internal and external quality standards.
Skills and experience of the Management Assessor:
· Qualified Tutor / Assessor (any of the following (CAVA, A1, PTLLS, EAT etc).
· Level 7 leadership qualification.
· Relevant industry experience.
· Previous delivery of framework and standards and supporting learners in the run up to the End Point Assessment (EPA).
· Up to date knowledge of all relevant changes within the Training & Education sector – funding / qualifications / eligibility.
· Strong communicator, able to effectively manage a caseload of apprentices and demonstrate good time management skills.