Health and Social Care Assessor Manchester – Training Provider
Brand new opportunity available for a Health and Social Care Assessor to join a skills for care endorsed leading Training provider.
As continuous winners of the Gold Investors in People Award, our client is looking for a quality driven Health and Social Care Assessor that prides themselves on their ability to train, support and mentor their learners – so a passion for teaching is a must.
Although this role is blended learning so you must reside within a 30-mile radius of the Manchester area.
Health and Social Care Assessor role responsibilities:
- Supporting a caseload of up to 42 learners based in and around the Manchester area
- Successfully delivering Level 2 – Level 5 qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Providing the required level of support for each Apprentice to meet their educational and vocational needs, as well as enabling timely successful completions
- Ensuring learners remain on programme by regularly checking in and carrying out progress reviews, remotely on a 1:1 basis
- Working to overcome any barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Supporting learners with the EPA and 20% off the job training
- Ensuring learner files are fully compliant and up to date
- Be responsible for completing and maintaining appropriate internal and external quality standards
Skills and experience:
- Qualified Tutor & Assessor (any of the following (CAVA / A1 / TAQA / PTLLS / EAT / CERT ED)
- Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Relevant occupational competency gained from working within the care sector (preferably managerial exp)
- Experience delivering Apprenticeships on the new standards
- Up to date with all relevant changes within the Training & Education sector – funding / qualifications / eligibility
- Strong communicator, able to effectively manage a caseload of apprentices and demonstrate good time management skills
If you are a Level 5 Health and Social Care Assessor seeking a new and exciting role with amazing benefits, please apply today with an up-to-date CV. Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not been contacted within 1 week then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.