Gas Cylinder Driver – Manfacturing
Gas cylinder Delivery Driver – Based in the YO17 area – Full Time Permanent – £
Are you looking for a full-time position as a Gas Cylinder Delivery Driver for a farmer-owned and controlled agricultural merchants? They supply animal feeds and all other farm requisites throughout Lancashire, Cumbria, North Midlands, Wales & Scotland. To be a Gas Cylinder Delivery Driver you must have previous Delivery Driving experience and knowledge of working with Gas Cylinders.
£ Per hour
8am until 5pm Monday to Friday and Overtime available during the week and on Saturdays
· Free onsite Parking
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee discount
· Company Pension
· Company Events
· Bonus’s available
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carrying out daily vehicle checks and reporting defects
· Delivering and connecting LPG cylinders to commercial and domestic customers
· Completing paperwork
· Loading and unloading of cylinders on vehicles.
· Manual Handling will be involved
· General Maintenance during quiet periods
· Driving LGV’S with Fuel Oils and LPG Operations
· LGV Driving experience
· Full UK Drivers Licence
· ADR Experience
· Class 2 Gases and HGV Class 2 or 3 will be needed.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a full Up to date CV, and we always try to get back to you within 48 hours of your application.