Fabricator – Industrial
Welder Fabricator Role Available – Based in the S75 area – Full time Temporary to Permanent – £13 plus per hour
We are looking to recruit for Fabricators for one of our clients based in the S75 area, we are looking for Fabricators with minimal welding experience. This role will involve you being able to read basic Fabrication Drawings, you will also be required to have the Knowledge of working in a similar background within the engineering sector.
This role would be Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm with available overtime.
£13 plus per hour
· 22 Holidays + STATS
· Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
· Basic Hand help tools provided
· Overtime available most days
Overview of the role below:
· Minimal MIG / TIG weld
· You must be able to accurate use of measuring equipment involved.
· Produce fabrications accurately to drawings unaided.
· Fabrication of Balustrades, wall rails, cages, gantries, and stairs e.c.t
· Ability to read and understand Fabrication drawings.
· Attention to detail.
· Competent use of multi crop for punching and cropping materials.
· Using hand tools such as Grinders and Drills
· Working with Mild steel and stainless steel
· Pendant Crane Qualification (not required but desirable if you hold this qualification)
· Slinging Qualification (not required but is desirable if you hold this qualification)
· Ideally FLT licence (not required)
If you are interested in this role, please do send your CV and we will get back to you!