Events Assistant – Hospitality
Events Assistant – Barnsley – £8.91 P/H
Do you like the idea of being the background noise of shows, concerts, and events? Are you an organised, team player who’s looking for an interesting job with flexible shift patterns? If so, keep reading… this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Our new vacancy as Events Assistant will never leave you feeling bored.
Main Purpose of the Events Assistant role:
Supporting the Events team with logistical and administrative support. Setting up staging areas, checking tickets, directing guests to staging area and organising parking facilities.
· Respond to customer enquiries, questions and requests for information received via email, incoming calls, or correspondence.
· Assist the Events team with the events schedule and ‘setting up’, including concerts, pantomime, WWE shows etc.
· Follow detailed event plans.
· The maintenance of records of all bookings and other administrative matters.
· Ad-hoc duties at events including, but not limited to, guest list management, stewarding and assisting the Front of House, Catering and Retail teams.
· Help with the set-up and dismantling of events.
· Uphold professional standards.
· To assist with any other operational matters that could be reasonably expected in the operation of the Events department.
· Creative and used to thinking ‘outside the box’.
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Passion for Events.
· Personable and presentable
· Excellent customer service skills
· Eager to contribute new ideas
· Strong commercial acumen
If you’re interested in the role of Events Assistant, please apply with your CV today!