Core Moulder – Manfacturing
Core Moulder – Based in the S9 area of Sheffield – Full Time Temporary to Permanent – £11.90 per hour
We are currently looking for a Core Moulder based in the Sheffield area, this role is Based in a foundry, so we are looking for someone who has worked in a similar environment. To be a core moulder you be painting and closing floor moulds ranging from 200kg to 10 tonnes. You will need to have previous Moulding experience.
· Company Auto Enrolment pension
· 22 Holidays Plus STATS
· Bonus Structures
· Onsite Parking
· Progression Available
· Over Time Available (Paid at a higher rate)
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Preparing the floor and setting up patterns in moulding boxes.
· Preparing pot work and sleeves for running systems.
· Filling and ramming sand boxes.
· Painting, coring up and closing moulds.
· Signing off paperwork.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Time served or apprenticeship or practical well-trained experience.
A fork truck license is an advantage, but not essential.
all necessary in-house training will be provided.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply with a full up to date CV and we will try to get back to you within 48 hours of you applying.