Conveyancing Fee Earner – Wakefield – Legal
Are you a qualified Conveyancing Fee Earner looking for a new opportunity? Are you highly motivated and have a proven track record of generating work? In this role, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £32,000 and 23 Holidays plus stats. Work for a law firm in Wakefield, that have established themselves as experts that pride themselves on being highly professional. You will be working Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
Conveyancing Fee Earner responsibilities include:
• Running your own case load.
• Meeting clients and taking detailed instructions.
• Giving expert advice on all aspects of conveyancing.
• Maintaining client confidentiality at all times.
• Maintaining neat files in accordance with office procedures.
• Confirming instructions and advice to clients.
• Conducting negotiations with other parties.
• Managing your own case load.
• Referring matters to other practitioners.
• Undertaking training and development.
• Earn fees at a minimum of 3 times your salary per annum.
• Ensuring that all time spent is recorded.
• Ensuring adherence to AML and GDPR regulations.
• Any other tasks as required by the Directors commensurate with the role.
2 years in role of Conveyancing Fee Earner
The successful candidate must be fully competent in dealing with the following cases:
Freehold Property Conveyancing
Deeds of Gift
Transfer of Equity
Buy to Let Conveyancing
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Other benefits: up to £600 car insurance and £220 welfare contribution
If you’re interested in the role of Conveyancing Fee Earner, Wakefield, please apply with your CV today. We will aim to get back to you within 1 working week.