Conveyancing Fee Earner – Stockton – Legal
Are you an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner looking for a new opportunity? We’re looking for someone with previous experience in the role to work in our practice in Stockton. This position is a job share. In this role, you’ll be rewarded with a salary up to £45,000 P/A. The main purpose of the role will be to undertake fee earning work within the Conveyancing department, and to act as the supervisor for the Secretary in the team.
Conveyancing Fee Earner Responsibilities include:
· Managing all client work allocated in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards.
· Ensure that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs.
· At all times to exercise high standards of client care in a professional manner.
· To ensure the confidentiality and security of all documentation and information.
· In close liaison with the accounts department, to have overall responsibility for credit control.
· To comply with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct 2007.
· To maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel in the practice.
· To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
· To supervise, support and develop immediate support staff and fee earning staff as agreed with the Head of Department.
· To take responsibility for and attend to your CPD needs.
· In conjunction with the practice, to comply with the relevant training requirements of the SRA and to assist with in-house training as may be required.
· In liaison with Head of Department and other partners, to be active in promoting the services of the practice and its image and ethos.
· To carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be required by the Directors.
· 3 years PQE (desired but not essential)
· Ability to manage support staff
· Ability to manage caseload
· Good team-work skills
If you’re interested in the role of Conveyancing Fee Earner, please apply with your CV today!