Conveyancing Fee Earner – Legal
Are you an experienced Residential Property Solicitor looking for your next opportunity?
Are you highly motivated and have a proven track record of generating work?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to work for a Company that holds the Law Society’s Lexcel Management Standard. The company is based in Sheffield and offer a complete legal service. As a Residential Property Solicitor, you will be responsible for advising and representing clients on residential property matters.
· £35,000 – £40,000
· 30 days holiday
· 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
· Negotiating property based transactions
· Acting on behalf of clients including landlords, tenants and developers
· Delivering agreed billing
· Maintaining and growing own case load
· Analysing documents and researching case law
· Keeping up to date with changes in criminal regulatory law
· Working on freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and new build properties
· Attending meetings with appropriate regulatory bodies
To be considered for the role of Residential Property Solicitor you must have the following requirements:
· 7 years PQE in Residential Property
· Be able to work diligently with good working practises
· Able to work collaboratively as part of a team to complete joint tasks
· Adhering to all legal and company standards
· Experience of working to CQS protocol and the Lexcel standard is desirable.