Conveyancing Fee Earner – Legal
Are you an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner looking for your next opportunity?
Are you highly motivated and have a proven track record of generating work?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to work for a long-established company with a great reputation. The company is based in Barnsley and offer a complete legal service. As a Conveyancing Fee Earner you will be responsible for advising and representing clients on residential property matters.
· £25,000 – £30,000
· Full time, Permanent position
· Monday – Friday 9am – 5:15pm
· Negotiating property-based transactions
· Acting on behalf of clients including landlords, tenants, and developers
· Delivering agreed billing
· Maintaining and growing own case load
· Analysing documents and researching case law
· Keeping up to date with changes in criminal regulatory law
· Working on freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and new build properties
· Attending meetings with appropriate regulatory bodies
To be considered for the role of Conveyancing Fee Earner you must have the following requirements:
· Be able to work diligently with good working practises
· Experience in same position
· Able to work collaboratively as part of a team to complete joint tasks
· Adhering to all legal and company standards