Conveyancing Fee Earner Leeds – Legal
Are you an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner looking for a new opportunity? Are you highly motivated and have a proven track record of generating work? In this role, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £24,000 and 22 Holidays plus stats. Work for a leading law firm in Leeds, that have established themselves as the go-to solicitors’ practice for personal and affordable legal services! You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
• Running your own case load consisting of buying, selling, and re-mortgaging.
• Meeting clients and taking detailed instructions.
• Giving basic, clear advice on all aspects of conveyancing.
• Maintaining client confidentiality at all times.
• Maintaining neat files in accordance with office procedures.
• Confirming instructions and advice to clients.
• Conducting negotiations with other parties.
• Managing your own case load.
• Referring matters to other practitioners.
• Undertaking training and development.
• Earn fees at a minimum of 3 times your salary per annum.
• Ensuring that all time spent is recorded.
• Ensuring adherence to AML and GDPR regulations.
• Any other tasks as required by the Directors commensurate with the role.
2 years in role of Conveyancing Fee Earner