Conveyancing Assistant – Legal
Conveyancing Assistant – Penistone – Up to £22,000 P/A
Do you have a passion to help people? Do you want to work for a company that believes in supporting their staff and clients? In this role as Conveyancing Assistant, you’ll be working with a firm who offer an initial free advice service to all clients and believe in helping people before getting into legal disputes which could be avoided. So, if you’re looking for an exciting new role to further your career as a Conveyancing Assistant, keep reading! You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity. You will be rewarded with a salary up to £22,000 P/A, Generous holiday entitlement + stats and working with a diverse and passionate Solicitors.
We are really interested in speaking to a Conveyancing Assistant to join our team in Penistone with relevant experience. So, if you’re looking to branch out and develop your professional skills, this is the way to do it! You will be working Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.
Conveyancing Assistant Responsibilities include:
• Assisting the Conveyancing Fee Earner with their Case load consisting of buying, selling, and re-mortgaging.
• Meeting clients alongside the Fee Earner and taking detailed instructions.
• Always maintaining client confidentiality.
• Maintaining neat files in accordance with office procedures and confidentiality.
• Managing your own case load of administration duties.
• Undertaking training and development.
• Ensuring adherence to AML and GDPR regulations.
• Any other tasks as required by the Directors and/or Fee Earners commensurate with the role.
6 months in role of Conveyancing Assistant.
If you’re interested in the role of Conveyancing Assistant, please apply today with your CV!