Childcare Assessor Essex – Training Provider
Would you like to work with a Training provider that holds the Investors in People Gold Award? In this role you will be rewarded with £26,000 – £31,000 basic salary, 25 holidays + stats and mileage/ expenses. We have an exciting new opportunity for a Childcare Assessor based in the Peterborough to join a skills for care endorsed leading Training provider. If you pride yourself on being passionate, driven, and supportive in your career, this could be the position for you!
Although this role is currently remote due to the ongoing pandemic, please note blended learning will resume in the future so a full UK driving license is necessary.
• Supporting a caseload of up to 42 learners
• Successfully delivering Level 2 – Level 5 qualifications in Childcare
• Providing the required level of support for each Apprentice to meet their educational and vocational needs, as well as enabling timely successful completions
• Ensuring learners remain on programme by regularly checking in and carrying out progress reviews, remotely on a 1:1 basis
• Working to overcome any barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner’s needs
• Supporting learners with the EPA and 20% off the job training
• Ensuring learner files are fully compliant and up to date
• Adhere to ESFA / CIF / OFSTED / requirements
• Be responsible for completing and maintaining appropriate internal and external quality standards
• Attending standardisation and team meetings as required
Skills and experience:
• Qualified Tutor & Assessor (any of the following (CAVA / A1 / TAQA / PTLLS / EAT / CERT ED)
• Relevant occupational competency gained from working within the care sector (preferably managerial exp)
• Experience delivering Apprenticeships on the new standards
• Up to date with all relevant changes within the Training & Education sector – funding / qualifications / eligibility
• Strong communicator, able to effectively manage a caseload of apprentices and demonstrate good time management skills
• Professionalism and credibility in managing internal and external relationships
• Full UK Driving license
If you are a Childcare Assessor seeking a new and exciting role with amazing benefits, please apply today with an up-to-date CV. Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not been contacted within 1 week then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.