Business Trainer – Training Provider
Do you want to join a leading private training provider that delivers commercial training to national businesses? As a Business Trainer you will receive up to £30,000 DOE with monthly bonus and annual profit share.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Business Trainer to deliver commercial training courses both face to face and remotely using state of the art digital technology. With an established and impressive client base, our client is looking for a Business Trainer to join their Learning and Development team. You will be responsible for delivering coaching packages in various subjects including Communication skills, Customer Service, Wellness, Sales and Personal Development.
Salary – up to £30,000 DOE
21 holiday days (rising to 25) + stats
Monthly bonus + annual profit share
Mileage – 30p per mile and free parking
Full accommodation costs covered, food expenses, laptop and discounted gym memberships
Is this the right role for you?
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about training and is willing to travel, we have the opportunity for you.
Reporting directly to Head of Learning and Development, your role and responsibilities will include:
• Delivering bespoke programs in line with company standards (face to face and virtual)
• Administration in line with course preparation as and when required
• Supporting with the design of programs and workshops in a range of subjects
• Evaluating training delivered and client feedback
• Communicating directly and effectively with clients at all levels during every stage of the process to build effective relationships
• Working as part of a wider team to achieve the overall company goals.
• Delivery on client’s premises throughout the UK – so willingness to travel and over-night stays are essential
• Proven experience in designing, delivering and evaluating commercial training
• Experience in dealing with the training requirements for multiple contracts/customers (advantageous)
• A good understanding of the training cycle and how to effectively use it to enhance the training delivery
• Forward thinking and always looking for ways to improve
• Organised, practical and process driven with the ability to work under pressure
• Professional attitude with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of the team.
• CIPD / NLP / Coaching qualifications (desirable)
• Own car essential and a willingness to use for business (fully expensed)
If you have the relevant experience and skillset for this role and wish to be considered, please apply today with an up to date CV.