Assembly Operative – Industrial
Chance to work for a long-standing, family run business with numerous roles available as General Operative, Manufacturing Operative and Assembly Operative. This role is a Full-Time Temporary to Permanent Contract, giving you the chance to get to know the company.
The company is keen to speak with people who are friendly, able to work well in a team and flexible. A Warehouse NVQ would also be fantastic, however, not essential!
The hours of work for this position vary from 7am – 5pm and 7am – 4:15pm, and overtime is also available!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assembling a variety of components at your own workstation using a selection of hand tools and following workflow instructions
· Working on an assembly line/ production line
· Loading and unloading wagons
· Putting products, and/or parts together
· Picking, packing, and stacking items
· You will be responsible to quality checking your own work and identifying any defects
· Organising your own workload
· Meeting Production KPI’S
· Heavy lifting
Requirements of the roles:
· General Manufacturing/ General warehouse experience
· Production experience
· Assembly experience
· Immediate start
· Weekly pay
· Overtime available
· Free onsite parking
· Accessible via public transport
· This is ongoing work with the opportunity to become permanent
You must provide your own PPE such as Safety Boots (Steel Toe Cap) and Casual Work wear. All equipment for Covid-19 will be given onsite.